Vision, Mission and Values
Creating a more equitable and responsive society which offers added opportunities to members of its communities for their socio-economic inclusion
- where every woman is happy, enjoys good health
- For every child, life in all its fullness – to develop physically, emotionally and intellectually.
To alleviate the society through lasting solutions that impact the lives of people, especially rural children and women of the underprivileged communities, with basic education, Skill development, health awareness, learning modern and productive practicesand raise their standard of living by offering effective solutions to critical social and economic problems.
We believe that:
- Everyone has a right to know what it feels like to have a family
- Every mother has a right to know how to nurture a family
- Every child has a right to access education
- Everyone has a right to have a roof above their head